When to call a mechanic?
This blog post is probably going to be similar to the last post I made about what you can and cannot do, with that being said some of you might be asking when should I call a mechanic and this is going to be the same as the last one when I say that its up to you and what you are comfortable doing to your car and fixing you car.
Now calling a mechanic can be very stressful because there are so many options on where you can call and get your car fix and you might be asking well how do know if I can trust where I choose to go? My advice on this is if you need a mechanic, I would ask friends and family if they have any places that they go that is fairly priced and they know what they are talking about. There are some places and it’s kind of hard for me to say this because not everyone does this but some shops will take advantage of women and if she doesn’t know anything about their car so you want to be careful if you are women because there are some messed up people out there.
Let’s get back to the question which is when to call a mechanic and this is a hard question to answer because of the fact that there’s no way for me to just tell you when to that’s your decision but if I had to say when you need to call a mechanic I would say that the one big thing that would make me call a mechanic I would say that if there is knocking noise ever coming from your engine I would call a mechanic without hesitation or if the car has died on the side of the road, or if you go out one morning and your car just keeps turning over and wont start, these are some things that if they happen to someone who’s not had automotive technology experience.
Just remember if you are going to call a mechanic to always ask around with family members and friend to find a good mechanic and if none of your family members or friends don’t have any comments then I would always do some research on the internet and always look at the places you're looking at going reviews. Reviews are always a helpful thing when deciding to do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment